The NH Juvenile Court Diversion Network was formed in the 1980′s by a group of professionals seeking to create more effective ways to assist low-risk juvenile offenders who didn’t belong in court. Governed by a dedicated group of volunteers, Network members share ideas and knowledge, help programs meet accreditation standards, and work with communities to develop new diversion resources. Please click here for a printable list of our Board of Directors with their contact information.
Board of Directors:
Nicole Rodler, Chair
Rochester Police Department’s Juvenile Diversion
Alecia Farquhar, Vice-Chair
Greater Sullivan County Diversion Services
Jessica Klingerman, Treasurer
Merrimack County Juvenile Court Diversion
Karen Kersting, Secretary
UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center
Diane Casale, Member-At-Large
Greater Derry Juvenile Diversion
The Network typically meets every other month on the third Wednesday, at our 10 Ferry Street, Concord, NH office. For more information about the Network, please review the Membership and Resources pages or contact us directly.
Our members are from across the state of New Hampshire and represent a wide variety of organizations, police departments and citizens who are committed to helping youth improve their lives. By joining the NH Juvenile Court Diversion Network, you are able to:
- Connect with a variety of professionals that care about youth
- Help us raise awareness of the benefits of diversion programming for youth.
- Learn about latest trends in juvenile justice.
- Join our bi-monthly meetings to share information and knowledge.
- Participate in state-wide collaborative efforts.
- Access resource materials and other shared documents.
- Use our Go-To-Meeting subscription for your organization at no cost!
Apply for Membership
Membership fees are $50 per year (January 1 – December 31) if paid by March 31. After March 31, dues are $75;
You are welcome to “tab through” the form to complete it before printing it.