Accredited Juvenile Court Diversion Programs are located in several parts of New Hampshire. Please refer to the list below to locate a program near you. If you are interested in offering juvenile court diversion services, please refer to our Accreditation page for information on how to get started or contact us.
- Social and Family Issues contribute to behavior (Trespass & Mischief)
- Pet Therapy Success (Weapons)
- Peer issues cause problems (Shoplifting & Theft)
- Community Service makes a difference for troubled teen (Alcohol)
- Overcoming Addiction Through Cooking (Drugs)
This region is currently in transition!
If you have a Success Story related to one of our Programs, please submit them via email to Alissa Cannon. Please include the County, City, Program and Type Of Offense along with a summary of how the NH Juvenile Court Diversion Program helped.